What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The Horse Racing Ratings Service of The Decade!Live Proven Results Based on 52,000 Horse Races and hundreds of customer testimonials!
- A Consistent Method that has had 21,422 Top ‘A’ rated winners in the past 1,781 days
- Make Everything Automated so all you have to do is sit back and make money
- These Ratings are NOT created by any mechanical or Software means
- 12 Top ‘A’ Rated Winners per Day for those 1,781 days
- Total Win Strike Rate ‘A’ + ‘B’ Rated = 60.35%
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ratings Post scores 73.56/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://ratingspost.co.uk/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $70.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ratingspost.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to ratingspost.co.uk, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)